Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beechworth Camp Tuesday 8th

Yo Yo Yo It's was second day of Beechworth Camp and I departed to Woolshed Falls. We went there for Gold Panning which miners have been doing since the Califonia Gold Rush and Victorian/NSW Gold Rush. You basically had to get a bowl and add sands and dirt In and add water and shake and mix with your hands and dig it in. NOW GO LOOK LOOK!!. I didn't find any gold (bad luck). We then had to go on a Hiking tour which then I had to miss out cause I forgot my asthma puffer and had to head to the Beechworth Medical Centre. Anyway after then went to Lake Sambell for a BQQ!!!. I WANT SECONDS ALREADY and had watermelons. Already feels like the forth of July!. Dinner was great at the Old Priory but the dessert still was not my taste. Anyway then there was Rob's Riddles which gave me a advantage for my team cause people on my team said I was like a 'secret weapon' that means I was like one of the smartest HA HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment